Saturday, May 31, 2008

No Tobacco Day

Considered myself as MAKNA's ambassador, I have to tell you this..

Please stop smoking if you are a smoker, please..

Needless to say, everybody knew the effects of smoking.

Although not 100% smokers will have cancer, more you puff..higher risk you will bear.
Statistics speak itself how lung cancer & some other cancers related directly with smoking. If you read about the demise of an automotive tycoon recently, he was diagnosed with lung cancer (found out in Dec'07/Jan'08). And he was a heavy smoker.

Yes, some will argue about the fate. The life & death which already been determined by Allah. However, if this is the least we can do, why not??

Although I am no smoker (yes, I tried a bit when I was in Standard 4, luckily it didn't turn me into smoker), I can understand the hardship to quit . That's why I will not elaborate further on how to quit, bla..bla.. It takes a lot of determination, sacrifice & strong will. I pray Allah, all of you will succeed, Amin..

Believe me, it's not worth it to undergo chemotherapy. This is my only advice..
Wallahua'lam

No comments: