Wednesday, May 28, 2008

2nd Anniversary : What a Surprise

What can I say...

On Monday, I made an arrangement for today's celebration. Since last year we didn't celebrate, I figured out one special place for our 2nd anniversary. I want to surprise her. When she asked where should we go, I say just eat at home la..
So my wife claimed she already booked one place (maybe she considers my condition not in the mood to celebrate)
What a coincidence..Yesterday we found out that we both made reservation on the same restaurant!!Strong instinct huh??

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy anivessary to both of u!

Abu Humairah said...

thanks...
ramai gak celebrate anniversary arini..acit & nadey, katt & aishah..

Anonymous said...

hehe...restaurant mane wei?? nanti aku nak gi gak.. :p
neway..happy anniversary! bile ko ngan nad nak call aku ni..aku busaaaaaaaaannnnnn

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary...ciki

Abu Humairah said...

thanks everybody...
kalo aku kaya nanti,aku belanje korang semua mkn kt restoran tu ye..hehehe

Anonymous said...

wah.. sungguh shati sjiwa.. book sama restoran tu.. fuh fuh fuh.. impress sat..