Thursday, May 29, 2008

2nd Anniversary (Post-Event)

Those trying to guess the restaurant that we went to last night..
I wish you good luck... :-)


So, get your answer right??

Well, this is the restaurant I told you earlier. At first I thought the location, the ambience or the food can make it special. The fact that we both thinking of the same place already made it very, very special.

At the height of 282m, here we are..Restoran Berputar Seri Angkasa, KL Tower..
I must say the view is fantastic..Other that that, food & ambience are about the same as any other 5-star hotels or restaurants (I guess so coz I am not a frequent visitor of high-class eateries though..hihihi)
Due to my condition, I only ate a little. Although my appetite gone wild the moment I look at buffet selection, I afraid I will throw out if I eat too much. However, not so to my wife, she enjoyed the buffet very much..hahaha.. With the whopping price we pay, we deserve to taste it all, right??

As for info-sharing, it took 1 hour and half to make a complete circle. I am not sure about the speed it moves, but it's too slow you won't feel it's actually revolving. We were up there for about 2 1/2 hour, so we didn't manage to have 2 full circles. One interesting fact is that everybody will get excited every time their tables facing the Petronas Twin Towers. Flashes from the cameras will tell you that. Lucky for us, it indirectly hides our over-excitement as well..hehehe..

Overall, it was a wonderful moment. The most important thing, I must be grateful for what I have today..Someone who always be there for me during my joy and sorrow..
Alhamdulillah..

** This might be my last photo with hair..Still, I hope for a miracle.. :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yup!it was a wonderful nite!gosshh.....thanks honey!love u!

Anonymous said...

mcm gambo masa majlis akhir thn kat u dulu la.. couple of d year!!! hehehe.. congrats!!!