Monday, May 19, 2008

If I Have A Choice..

Seems like I'm losing my touch on the keyboard now..
Oh, luckily my fingers are still moving. Alhamdulillah...

Since last Wed (14 May), I was lying down..Fatique, nausea, loss of appetite, diarrhea, blur of vision & not to forget sleepless nights begin to welcome me..

Slowly (so slow in fact), I tried to recover & Alhamdulillah now I am feeling better, if not the same as before. It is hard to believe life will never be the same again, but yet..be grateful of what we are now coz Allah's plan (Taqdir) is perfect. I have faith that this could be the best for me, so let it be & move on.

Normally, 3 days off (weekends + public holiday on monday) are the days I will be looking forward about..whether to go back hometown, visit relatives & friends (wedding, baby etc) or pay a visit to nearest shopping malls..Again, it is something in the past.

Over the weekends, some of my friends visited me at home, brought foods etc..There were some sms'ed me to ask my condition. Thanks to those..
Alhamdulillah..my body began to cope with the drugs & I can't hardly wait for one session after another..(Unless you spotted me not writing this for a long time, it's time to ring me again..hehehe)

Many topics were shared & since school holidays are around the corner, topic that top the list is on the wedding preparations..

Me too, can't really explain how excited I was when I started to plan for my wedding. My general advice is that..be patient & always tawakkal to Allah. There are ways out for any difficulties, always. Insya-Allah, something we do for the sake of HIM..HE will smoothen it.
So, guys & girls out there..Selamat Bertunang & Bernikah..even I can't make it, my prayers will always be with you. Cheers...

So, my overall weekend was great. Things that shared really lightened up my mind, to remind me to focus & move on with my life. I will continue my 4th session of chemo on 20 May (Oh no..just hours later!!)

I definitely have to thank my wife for her tirelessly effort to ensure everything was in order. Just imagine, all burdens shared mutually previously now handled almost single-handedly by my wife Nadiah. I only can do light movement like changing drypers & singing (zikir) while my baby is in the cradle. How I am not worried, she even twisted her toe yesterday when she tried to check on our air-freshener.
Oh my dear, if I have a choice..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's strong, like you.

You'll both make it through this hard time together, with head held up high..

Take Care My Friend,
Wish you all the luck in the world.

;)

Anonymous said...

we pray for ur wellness....b strong...

wanrulez said...

We always pray for your wellness.

Nad...Good job. Allah always with you.

Anonymous said...

How noble become a wife.
Their sacrifices are countless.
Please appreciate your wife my friend.