Sunday, June 1, 2008

Against All Odds

Call me stubborn or anything you like..

Although my health is still unfavourable, I tried my best to fulfill some of wedding invitations over the weekend..Alhamdulillah, I managed to attend 3 out of 5 invitations (all around Klang Valley)

My deepest apology to Musa (E&Y) and Nurrul (Toyota) whose weddings held in Kelantan & Perak respectively. Sorry for cannot make it.

My 2nd cycle of chemotherapy (suppose on 2,3 & 4 June) need to be rescheduled. According to doc, my body is not fit yet. Don't blame me please, I got the call from doc even before I attended those weddings. Truly.. :-)

To all Pengantin Baru..CONGRATULATIONS!!
This is the beginning of the true journey..
Be patient with all the up & down from now onwards..May the marriage everlasting until the Akhirah..BON VOYAGE!!

No comments: