Tuesday, May 27, 2008

End of 1st Cycle

Alhamdulillah....
Today (2.45pm to be exact) marks the end of 1st cycle of my chemotherapy..

1 cycle down. 3 cycles to go. Yes, it is still a long way..but at least thousand miles begin with the 1st step.

My hair started to fall heavily. Luckily my appetite does not. I am eagerly waiting what will happen to my hair. Nurses already advised me to shave clean.

Er..for this moment, I will maintain as it is. Last time I cut short my hair was in Form 4, even then it was 1/2 inch. This time?? OH TIDAK.....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

just cant imagine u being bald...well probably it will be ur new look!! neway..cheersmate

Abu Humairah said...

huawaaaaaa

wanrulez said...

letak le latest pic.
nk gi jenguk kat umah ko...skrg ni mcm busy sket.

Anonymous said...

nak tgk jugaaaaaaaaakkk!!! takper...ko tetap pujaan hati nad..

Anonymous said...

betul tu shifa'..hahaha..