Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Happy Teachers' Day (err..belated ya)

Oppss...I missed one important event this year..
Due to my unwell condition, I know I can be forgiven..hehehe

16th May...Why it's so important to me??
Well, my parent both were teachers..Both my grandparent as well. Among six uncles & aunties..half of them are teachers..
To add the stats, two of my sisters-in-law are teachers..
So, teachers' blood is actually inside my vein..perhaps not dominant to me..

To tell you untold story..my ambition is (was actually) to be a teacher. Yes, Accounts teacher..Don't laugh..I know you do!!

I did my M-Test twice (preliminary exam before KPLI programme) & failed both. The 3rd, I missed the application dateline. So, here I am..where I believed have been destined even before I put up my ambition.

Based on latest research recently, besides doctor, teacher is undisputed one of the most noble profession in this world. Looking at the doctor's payroll, my vote goes to teacher for the most noble, indeed.

Anyway, those having the same destiny as mine shouldn't be worry much. We have children, nephew, nieces, cousins..you name it..
We still can be a teacher as lives go on, in direct way or another..
Little contribution to the development of a child as long as sincere & from our own heart..insya-Allah will be rewarded handsomely..
Let's take Saidina Abu Bakar as an example..just imagine, his rewards are as much as rainwater in this world, due to his contribution towards the development & teaching of Islam in the early stage. Hope we can be inspired by this..

Please let me sing one of my all-time favourite songs..

"Kami guru Malaysia..
Berikrar & berjanji..

Teachers out there..your turn...

So, to all fellow teachers (kindergarten, J-QAF, primary, secondary, colleges, universities etc), keep up your good work..
HAPPY TEACHERS DAY.. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hepi teacher's day to me...:P ... may ur dream to b a teacher comes true...