Sunday, June 8, 2008

New Craze in Town


As a football fan, EURO2008 is just like any other tournament I will be looking forward, besides World Cup, EPL etc..

I love football since I was 7. My first boot I bought was Lotto, using my own Duit Raya. To tell you my obsession with football would be a long story..
In short, it was enough to make my mum sick of me..hehehe (wall full of posters, shirts were all football jerseys, room full of football magazines..bla..bla...)

I started playing football for my school since Standard 4. It's not because I am too good, but I guess Malaysia lacks of good footballers..(let's face it, this is the truth..hehehe)

Although my interest is not that "crazy" nowadays, I still enjoy watching the games & news occasionally.

So, back to EURO2008. It's already kicked off last midnight. FYI, all matches will kick off at midnight or later..Meaning, if you are really a fanatic, I bet you don't mind sacrifice your bedtime to support the team you like. Not so for me. I had developed the tendency to watch only the highlights (where only goals & attempts shown), so I don't have to stay up & sacrifice my sleeping time. :-)

Anyway, I won't say will never stay or wake up to watch the game. Especially when it comes to knock out stages (quarter, semi & final), sometimes the games are worth watching.

Anyway, let me remind myself & anybody who wake up before dawn to watch the games. Please try to perform at least 2 rakaat of solat tahajjud (more is better). This is actually the best & closest time to Allah..If we really know who Allah is, then the ball will be just nothing..

Wallahua'lam..

P/S: Congrats to Acit & Nadey, for the 2nd baby (8 June 08 @ 6.21am). I know it's EURO..but don't name your baby as Ahmad Ronaldo or Mohd Ballack please..hehehe ;-)

No comments: