Tuesday, October 7, 2008

What's Life About..Aidilfitri 1429H

Although my overall Aidilfitri celebration was just nice & fine, perhaps not to certain people..
What more if the people who are close to us..

Can we be happy & still laughing when we found out somebody is in misery?
They might put smile on their faces, but who can understand what's deep inside their hearts..

Scene 1
Separated from wife & children is the last thing I want to hear. But, who can deny the destiny that Allah has set.
I believe, he is strong enough with this test & I pray for his every success in any relationships afterwards.
Be patient my friend.. She is not good enough for you, believe me..
Allah will replace with somebody who is much, much better..
Insya-Allah...

Scene 2 (a)
She lost her husband 3 days before Ramadhan..
Her late husband happened to be my former teacher in primary school.
It was a sudden death. On that fateful night; heart attack, fell & passed away..
"When Allah decided on the death (AJAL), HE will not postpone nor advance even for second"

Wallahua'lam..

Scene 2 (b)
Not only that, during Ramadhan she also found out that his son (who was my ex-classmate, sit next to me) caught & imprisoned in Thailand.
He was charged for murdering 3 policemen & one of the suspects involved in the JI movement.

Auntie, I was speechless when we visited you the other day..
Allah will test His servant on what he/she capable of..
This is too hard, but you are the chosen one. No other can accept this test as strong as you are.
While I pray for the late 'Cikgu', may Allah reward him with Al-Jannah...I do hope & pray for the safety & release of your beloved son. Amin..

Scene 3,4,5...
You name it..
Caught in accident? Money stolen? Fall sick? Dying illness? The list is endless..

This is part & parcel of life..
Every time we feel the difficulty we have is too much, think of others who suffer even worse than us..


Note: These are true stories which I hope we can learn & think about it.
Just a lesson or two will do..These are the things that will make us closer to Allah..

Wallahua'lam.

No comments: