Thursday, October 16, 2008

Berdua Lebih Baik (Dedication to a Friend)

Salam..

Life is full of uncertainties.. Life is full of surprises..
Disagree with me? I guess we are living in different planet.

Well, let me just straight to the point.
Just when I felt that I had enough list of surprises this year (on top of the list must be definitely my illness, here came my friend confessed to me that he is going to get married by end of this year. Get what??

It is not that I don't like him getting engaged & married subsequently. My wife & I are more than happy for him. It is just like..."OK, you know her for less than a year & yet you have decided on the most important thing in life". If that surprise is not enough, his future wife is someone within our 'population'. I mean "she" is among our friends' families. What a small world!!!

Our fate (takdir) works in the most mysterious way, you see.
A couple who knew each other for more than 10 years not necessarily ended with a marriage.
Yet there are couples who do not know each other end up married on the next day!

So my friend,
When we believe that this is Allah's will, we will always be grateful for what is happening to us.
Whether good or bad things, always bear in mind.. there must be a reason behind it. So live with it and you will find life is more meaningful.

Just a piece of advice..The engagement is just the beginning. Hmm, perhaps it is not even a beginning.
Imagine a 100m sprint, the engagement is the warm up before preparing yourself at the starting block.

However, things absolutely gonna change come Sunday & I believe you are ready for this new chapter.
All the best & may Allah ease everything for you. Amin..

Happy Engagement Day!!

While the above is for those 'in love', this song dedicated to anybody who are looking for love..hehehe..
Yes, berdua lebih baik. However, syurga bukan satu hala. Even the single will enter Al-Jannah. No worries..

Enjoy Teman by XPDC, one of my favourites.. Cheers..

(Click here to hear the song)

Suatu petang yang damai
Kau ku lihat
Menanti seorang teman
Teman yang takkan datang

Engkau ku perhatikan
Setia lagi
Apalagi yang dinanti
Teman yang takkan datang

Biar ku pujuk ke mari
Hati yang sedang pilu
Kau genggamlah tanganku
Aku bawa kau pergi

Syurga bukan satu hala
Aku nanti di sini
Setelah sekian lama
Kau memendam dendam

Kekasihku
Tidak datang setelah berjanji
Aku pun sudah merasakannya
Kita bagaikan
Suatu arah menanti sendirian
Walau dalam hujan lebat

Ku nanti nanti nanti nanti, sendiri lagi

Suatu warna yang gelap
Dahulu hidup penuh
Dengan keseorangan
Seorang lagi teman

Setelah sekian lama kau memendam dendam...

3 comments:

kuizikel said...

klu ber3 mesti lagi baik kan? ber4? hehehhehe

Anonymous said...

TQ2 fren.... :-)
Tlg doa2 yer... Huhu...
Mudahan2 semuanya berjln lancar & diberkati Allah.. Ameen..

Unknown said...

sangat menginsafkan....nasib kita belum tentu lagi kan?