Saturday, October 25, 2008

Despatch who drives a Camry

"To be sitting & doing nothing, you must be sitting very, very high up"

I am not so sure whether this quotation is making any sense to you or not, but for me..it reminds me of somebody.

During a discussion with my colleague when we wrapped up our top management monthly report, I suddenly have this to say "I feel that our boss is more like a despatch"

It is not that I would like to insult the one sitting on 'that' chair. It's just the reality. We as the sender (the one prepare, analyze & complete the report..most importantly, take the blame for any error) & the receivers are the Top Management. So, the one who do nothing (might be an understatement.. actually 'review' for any lay-out or typo error) except that passing the report..What should we call then?


I have no ill-feeling towards anybody, really.
If you are paid RM20K++ with a company car, I don't mind being a despatch though..

No offence... Just my little thought.. Happy working everybody.. :-)

No comments: