Sunday, August 9, 2009

N - 13

Actually I wanted to write this long time ago...

It was when the world is shocked by the demise of MJ aka Jacko.
Then, it followed by the death of Yasmin Ahmad..

Yes, too late to pay a tribute..
Even so, I do not deliberately want to talk anything on their arts whatsoever.

Few days after those mishaps took place.. I ask myself, what would it like when I no longer around?

People are talking, appreciating them only after they already died.

I remembered on the day after MJ passed away, Hot.fm played MJ songs all day long. So did Fly.fm, they had forum to listeners having their tribute.

Frankly, I am not the fan of MJ. Just knew him by the name & whatever gossips I read. That's it.
The only song I like & the clip that I still remember when I was small...



Controversy surrounds his demise is still unearth.
The only hope, he was died as Mikaeel, as a Muslim. Amin..

Also, same scenario happened when Yasmin passed away. Malaysia were also abuzz when she departed this life.
The press made it headline. Though some was 'naughty' & inappropriate.

I was her critic as well..especially on her movies.
But, as you are, I am a big fan of her TV advertisements (especially Petronas) too.
She never failed to amuse & touch our heart.

Last nite, I watched this YADK in Astro (Yasmin Ahmad Dalam Kenangan)
Then only I know that the iklan "Surat Khabar Lama" was directed by her.
And the 1st ever her commercial ad for Petronas was that "Kasut buatan Gombak"...

Anyway, again..her commercial that I remembered & touched me most is this..
(Please ignore the part of Selamat Hari Raya, it's not even Ramadhan yet!!hehehe)




Leave the curiosity alone.
May Allah forgive & bless them with Al-Jannah.
They had contributed something in their fields which were priceless.

How much have we contributed to this world?
As for me, it's nearly zero.. What a pity...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have done it, with this web
dream it, fake it before you make it

Adli said...

harap2 bila sampai turn kita, yang dikenang adalah kebaikan dan budi kita.
selepas dorang meninggal ni buatkan aku nak dgr semua lagu MJ & tgk semua movie yasmin, tp tak kesampaian lagi.
aku paling suka lagu 'smooth criminal' MJ

silent reader said...

Lagi 12 hari nak masuk ramadhan..hmmm..

yup, yasmin had touched our heart in her own ways.mula2 tengok movie2dia tu mcm ada part2 yg ridiculous esp yang berkemban ramai2 atas tangga.. and banyak scene2 lain yang meninggalkan tanda tanya..

apapun, kenanglah yang baik2..
kita pun ada banyak dosa..

roSebud said...

mintak2 Petronas ulang balik iklan2 dia esp nak raya ni..tetiba rasa nak nengok.
paling best iklan yg budak cina pakai baju skolah yg syok kat budak melayu tu hikhik..sape tah nama dia..