Friday, May 1, 2009

Home Decor

I am not sure whether I am right by giving free-ads to certain people I don't even know..
But never mind..I lose nothing anyway..
Just to share what is up in town..

To people like me..
who is ringing developer every now & then, just to ask for the key (for my new house)..
this fair is really something to look forward..



Be a smart consumer..
Don't jump there & buy!!Do homework, do your research, survey, whatever you can..
After your gut feeling said that this is the one, only you go for it..

Actually I am bad in this, really. As usual, it is always easier said than done.
This so-called impulsive buying always caught me with my pant down..

I put 10 items on the list, came out realized than 15-20 items in the trolley!!!!

Hmm, this is the reason I'm writing this...
Perhaps if I want to buy 10, I should only write 5 instead?!! Will it works?? We see how...

***********


Allow me to write something related to the above..

Yesterday, back from office..
I overheard DJ from IKIM radio (Salam Masjid topic) announced that there will be 1st Friday prayer (solat Jumaat) in Surau Al-Hidayah, Desa Coalfields today..
Tazkirah before sermon (khutbah) by Ustaz Ismail Kamus (oh, long time no see) & will be attended by MP Kuala Selangor (Dr. Dzulkifli), DO etc..

There are some friends I know, one of them is Pejal who wrote this in his blog, who are interested in buying the new project in Desa Coalfields.

Do your thorough study, make sure every aspect has been considered. Wish you all the best..

Regarding my own, actually the project supposed to complete in Nov'09.
However, based on info by the agent, it is now waiting for CF, which expected to be ready by May or latest June'09..

So, anybody else feel like joining the neighbourhood?? Check this out.

Salam...

1 comment:

Langit Jiwa said...

nanti time ko buat house warming time tu lah akan aku lihat2 kawasan kejiranan di sana, mana la tau leh jadik jiran kau ke nanti ciki..