Tuesday, April 7, 2009

3 Generasi

The thing I feared most happened this morning..

Emak underwent ultrasound scanning & radiologist found out there are lesion (tumor) with the size about 7.7cm x 4.8cm at liver..

Immediately, doc requested Emak to go for chemotherapy.. there are 6 cycles to go..
luckily one dose for each cycle & lapse of 3 weeks between the cycles.
Simply put, only six times..

Compared the one I had previously, I really believe Emak will face this storm determinedly..

In conversation with nursing staffs, (who were surprised when saw me at daycare ward).. at least there are 3 relatives excluding myself who are currently undergoing chemotherapy in HUKM (oncology ward)..

Besides Emak, Tok Anjang (sis-in-law of my grandma) & Ayah Mi (Emak's cousin) also under treatment..

Put me in the diagram, actually there are 3 generations undergoing the treatment in HUKM.
Isn't the world so small?

I pray hard..all of you will get well soon & dare not to any circumstances, whatever it is..
Insya-Allah...

4 comments:

Langit Jiwa said...

Insyaallah..

May they all get well soon..

kuizikel said...

semoga semuanya cepat sembuh...

bertabahlah..

~tuah.rimbun~ said...

engineer always use mm unit for measuring,when you mention in cm, I need several time to imagine.. tapi aku bukan engineer lepas ni, just few days remain..

I believe that rite now you are really need quality time with your family, but don't ignore your quality time for your own, to rest etc
(don't sleep and drive like me before)

Kadang2 dunia ini kita rasa kecil, tapi sebenarnya diri kita yang kecil di sisiNya

Ku doakan semuga cepat sembuh,
Semuga Allah memberikan kamu semua kekuatan menghadapi dugaan ini..

wanrulez said...

Insyaallah....

Semoga cepat sembuh