Monday, June 22, 2009

On the Run

I have been quite busy since my plant's shutdown, early June.
Juggling between work, family & others..

There were a few moments since then.

28th May - 3rd Anniversary
Due to our preemptive celebration @ Palace of Golden Horses, we decided to just have light moment at nearby steakhouse..
This year, with Amierah..

6th June-Balak's Wedding
Let photo talks..


Opss...
This is for kejora.
I'm lazy to e-mail..hehe..


7th June - Birthday party @ Jln. Kuching
To Acit & Nadey, our sincere apology for the miss. After a long break & journey, we all went flat that day.
Demam durian kot..hehe

9th June - Double Check-up
Alhamdulillah...
Both my mom & I had our check-ups @ HUKM.
Praise to Allah, our conditions remains stable & improving.
Most important thing, the tumor has almost gone with a few dots. Hope the remaining chemotherapy will do some favor to Emak, Insya-Allah..

14th June - Loss of cousin
On that fateful day, Pak Su's family (my wife's side) caught in terrible accident along PLUS Simpang Renggam.
The car of 6 people inside was hit by a trailer from the back!!
All but one survived.
Al-Fatihah for arwah Aiman (the eldest - 13 years old).
We went back to Pt.Raja, BP the following day to offer condolences.
Hope the rest remain calm & strong..

Others
Yeah..yeah....
My Predator in action, at last!
Oversize?No prob, I wear double socks!!
Currently I am undergoing training with my Co. for UMW Toyota Chairman Trophy.

It has been a while I didn't play football. My fitness level nearly at zero.
So, hope I still have time before the tournament on 27th June.

Besides Predator, Spain also in action for this week - Confederations Cup
The tournament of Champs from every region + World Champion & host.
At press time, they already qualified for semi.
And now I am waiting for Brazil vs Italy..

David Villa of 7...
I like 7..I like that guy.. (it sounds fishy, doesn't it?)
Don't get me wrong okay!!I put it straight.
He's really talented..2nd after Raul as all-time top scorers..

Wish for Spain vs Brazil in final..
Perhaps can learn a trick or two...

Ever meet people who loves Monday??
It's me!!
Yahoo!! Esok Isnin...ade training bola!!!
hehehe....

7 comments:

Langit Jiwa said...

ceh, patut la bersorak esok hari isnin, ada training bola rupanya..

taib melati said...

apasal gambo aku besor gedabak tertempel kat sini nih...kekekke nak promote aku lah tu...hehehhe terima kasih 2x.... jasamu dikenang. sapa kejora plak nih?

hang_lipur said...

its ok...sume flat ek?tertunggu2 jgk kakak miera nak dtg... nway thanks for the present...mlm tu nisrina trus main conteng2...smpi pen marker tu nak terbenam dah matanyer! kekeke...

Azimsardan said...

macam pernah ku lihat kapal sebelah taib tu, tapi di mana ya?...

Azie-Cipul said...

ciki..kirim slam to ur emak..moga cepat smebuh-budak basuh pinggan dlm kenangan.

bila nak start main bdminton ni??hihihi..this time around aku rase bole terbalikkn result 21-18...last time aku klh dgn ko..

nad said...

Ahak lawak lawak..
kejora nanti aku buat entry ko main guli yeah?hehe jgn buat2 lupa plak hahaha..

kejora said...

pergh... itu battle of the century tu.....aku bagi can jek tu..wakkakaka