Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Tiring Weekend

Fuh, I wonder how politicians can walk all days & nights campaigning during the election..
I must ask what kind of Tongkat Ali they are taking...
(we are in the mood of by-election, don't we?)
anyway, I am really tired of thinking about it..leave them alone..

Maybe due to my condition, my body somehow still couldn't cope with the rush..

On Friday, we went back to Johor, to send my father-in-law as well as to visit my sis-in-law (K.Long), who was admitted to Muar Hospital 2 days after delivered her 3rd baby..Luckily everything is just doing fine.
Finally, the 6th grandchild from Nad's side is a boy..A thorn among 5 roses..hehehe.. Sadly, we still couldn't have a look at the baby. He is still in the intensive care, due to suspected Chikunya virus.(Do I spell it correctly??Sounds something like that)

On Saturday morning, after pay K.Long a visit again, we rushed back to KL to attend a wedding in Bangi.

Congratulations to Zariman & Shifa..Do remember us when you live your living in UK then.

The day not ended, however. We got unexpected guests, who came all the way from JB, stop off to visit Amierah..before continue the journey to Kuala Kangsar the day after.. It's nearly midnight when we picked them up from Pudu.

On Sunday, we supposed to go to 2 weddings. One in Kajang, the other in Seremban. (Sorry Anne, we couldn't make it..)
After sending our guests to Jln Duta station, we rushed to Seremban. Luckily the food was still there when we arrived at 3.30pm.

Congratulations Nurman & Adella. Ade tokoh parent mithali..hehehe

While waiting for my sis-in-law from Muar (we suppose to pick her at Seremban R&R), we went to Jusco Seremban 2 for a window shopping. Not window I guess...coz the boot full when we went back!! It's a therapy, according to my wife..hehe..

This is the most tricky part..After sent my sis-in-law to USIM in Nilai, we were caught in between..whether to watch Olympic badminton final (for non-Malaysians..it is between Lee Chong Wei & Lin Dan) at mamak stall here or to watch in KL, back in our own house..

Luckily the traffic in not that bad. (I really won't speedy if I know the result..~sigh~)
One good thing, however, that night also I discovered that my car can reach up to 160km/j, still with accelerator to press. Maybe I can test what's the maximum speed some other day. Hopefully no speed trap that night.. :-)

No comments: