Friday, July 11, 2008

3rd Cycle in HUKM

Oh, what can I say..
If I complained 2nd cycle was already suffering & tough, this 3rd cycle is even worse..
Since discharged from HUKM on Sunday, my appetite is still below par until today (to illustrate, any plain water will turn sour). I also have flu & running nose. I vomitted almost every day. I have practically sleepless nights. Worse still, I need to be injected with neupogen, to boost my white cell blood counts for 3 consecutive days (Tuesday~Thursday). To my suprise, I went to see oncologist this morning and guess what.. the reading is still low below average.. -Sigh-

If those are not enough, I almost faint one morning & my vision also a bit blur..That explains why I am not writing here for a long time.. :-)

Alhamdulillah, my body is trying to recover back. I am not sure when but things are definitely not the same. Every cycle has its unique characteristics, which I 'enjoy' every moment. Really.. (er, maybe the prolong medical leave until 31/8/08 part..hehehe)

However, (just in case any of my bosses or colleagues read my blog), I miss my office as well (read it loud & clear). It was & really is such a long time that my friends need to cover up for my job. (okay, this time I mean it!!)

Latest Vios J (free promo..opss, sorry!!) supposed to be one of the project I need to cater for (costing-wise). Due to this fateful case, things had changed consequently.

Actually, on 1st July 08 I turned 3 in Toyota. After I discharged last Sunday only I realised that. What a bad employee.. ngeh..ngeh.. Too late to celebrate then..

The tribute must go to my employer though. Although my hospitalisation just covered up to approx RM30k, when operation alone is RM20k, I can't be fussy. I wonder if I was to be taken to another hospital, the scripts will be different.

And let not talk about insurance coverage just yet..I have a long story to tell..

So, basically, I have 1+5 sessions to go..
Although my white blood count always low, my cancer markers show good readings. That is the most important thing, after all. Alhamdulillah..

1st cycle
12 May
13 May
14 May
20 May
27 May

2nd cycle
12 June
13 June
14 June
19 June
26 June

3rd cycle
4 July
5 July
6 July
11 July
18 July

4th cycle
25 July
26 July
27 July
1 August
8 August





Just in case anybody is wondering
my latest look.. :-)

5 comments:

MizWaR_SuLHaFaT said...

Maha suci Allah atas sesuatu kejadian.. Moga hikmahnya mengatasi segala ujian & cabaran.. Ameen.. =)

wanrulez said...

uish....dah botak dah. Takper nanti bole tumbuh balik...yg penting sihat.

Anonymous said...

woo.. x sangka botak lagi kacak.. hehe. sib baik ko x botak dr skolah dulu...lariiiiiiiiiiiii ;)

Unknown said...

So ciki join tak minggu ni (19 Julai 2007), appearance to public....hi hi.
Kalau x nanti aku datang umah ko bagi card ek....sian kat dia..banyak2 rehat and banyak2 sabar my friend

Abu Humairah said...

pakapau & futsal??musti le join!!hehehe..