Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Intro : Salam Perkenalan

Assalamualaikum..

Hi. My name is Mohd Zairy Mohd Tamam.
At home, I am called EE. Anyway, among friends..they know Ciki better than Zairy. (Got to know this when somebody missed the turn to my house during my wedding..just because signboard stated my real name..funny huh?!) I got this nickname when I was in Form 1. I just wonder how long will I be carrying this name as I am getting older and older.Can't really imagine if my daughter suddenly asks..why your friends call you Ciki, Abi?? It sounds like KFC mascot..Chicky!!

Hmm, I might consider changing my nick...suggestions, anybody??

It's not easy to be a young couple..

People are talking. Some of the concerns ; I am the eldest of 4, both my parents just retired from teaching, my wife & I just started working..family first..bla..bla...so what?? Even my parents don't bother (might be due to their longing, desire to have grandchildren asap..hihihi).
I still can help my family although I am married. Thanks anyway on the concern.

After taking every consideration, I'm getting married at the age of 25. Against all odds..
With the person I love, Nadiah Misman aka Nad who loves me because of who I am, whatever I am.

Marriage is no small decision for me to make. The most important thing was because of our long friendship, which was back to 1997 (when we were in the same class).

I believe in Allah..so I also believe in Qada & Qadar..so when the call to marry came to me, I am more than happy. Alhamdulillah..

Those my fellow single & available friends...don't hesitate when the call has come upon you..Those who have not, don't be sad. Allah knows best for you..It's just the matter of time..

Don't worry on expensive dowry (maskahwin) , wedding cost (hantaran, mak andam, invitations cards, souvenirs..the list is endless...). Allah will ease & show you the way.

Just spend on what you are capable of. Even your in-laws won't demand much as long as they can see sincerity in our proposal. Bet me...

Back to wedding preparations. Just be moderate. People are not actually talking bad on your wedding. Bad dressing, pelamin senget, ugly make-up..bla.bla...Even they are..so what?

It is closer to Allah's redha. Let's fear Allah rather than fear what those busybody about to say!!

Hi..this is my first baby, Amierah Humairah..
Alhamdulillah...Thanks to my wife Nad who fought her life to deliver Amierah into real world.

Being a father is very tough & challenging, I would say.
After what I experienced so far, it makes me realize how difficult to be a parent.

It really knocked me on my head...how ungrateful I was to my parent when I was a kid..being naughty & stubborn.

No wonder parents are being highly-regarded in Quran, for us to always pray for forgiveness of our parents, to be rewarded Al-Jannah (Paradise) in Hereafter.

No comments: